Aeryon Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS) have provided reliable performance in harsh environments, extreme weather and high winds. These Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) sUAS can be deployed within minutes – ideal for a range of military, public safety and commercial applications around the world. With a reputation and proven track record for reliable operation, Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering in locations and situations where other UAS or manned aircraft cannot fly.
Aeryon SkyRanger™Aeryon SkyRanger™ the benchmark for VTOL sUAS
The Aeryon SkyRanger™ sUAS, airframe and integrated platform, is based on successful customer exercises and missions around the world. Ideal for commercial, public safety and military applications, the SkyRanger™ offers:
- Up to 50 minute flight time
- Single operator transport and deployment, no launch or recovery equipment
- Reliable flight performance in demanding environments and high winds
- Integrated payloads and software solutions
This Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) sUAS enables:
- Continuous eyes-on-target
- Operations in confined or hard-to-reach environments
- Low-risk launch and retrieval without peripheral equipment
The SkyRanger is suited for both land and maritime applications.
Integrated Solutions:Aeryon Payloads
Imaging and custom payloads work in tandem with the Aeryon sUAS platform to ensure reliable and repeatable collection of high quality imagery and data. Integrated solutions include visual and geo-referenced image processing software.
Read more about the Aeryon HDZoom30 payload.